Terms and Conditions
Welcome to miniz.ch!
The following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) govern all use of miniz.ch (the “site”, the “Website”) and all content, services and software available at the Website.
If You do not agree to all these Terms, then do not continue to access or use this Website.
License and Use of Software
- You agree not to, whether by yourself or anyone on your behalf, reduce to human readable form, decompile, decrypt, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Software, nor attempt to in any other manner to tamper the binary code, derive the source code, the underlying ideas, algorithm or structure of miniZ software provided to You.
- Your use of miniZ software is subject to the terms of any licence or agreement provided with the Software (if any). Please read these licences and agreements before installing (if necessary) and using the Software; by installing and using the Software, You will have accepted the terms of the licences and agreements.
- miniZ licenses the Software under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-ND 4.0).
- For miniZ software, for purposes of attribution under CC BY-ND 4.0 please use the following statement: “By [author’s screen name] from miniz.ch” and include a permanent link to the software.
Responsibility of Contributors
Certain parts of the Website (Comment box in the Blog area) give You the opportunity to post and exchange information and opinions. miniZ or its authors do not filter or review these comments and material prior to their presence on the Website. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions.
If You post material to the Website, post links on the site, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the site, You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, any such material (“Comments”). That is the case regardless of whether the material in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making any material available, You represent and warrant that:
- the Comments do not contain material, incite or produce conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, violent, defamatory, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, bigoted, profane, pornographic, lascivious, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, religiously or sexually discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- the downloading, copying and use of the Comments will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Comments, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- You did not disclose confidential information;
- the Comments do not contain, link to, or install any viruses, worms, malware, time bombs, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive content;
- the Comments are not spam, are not machine- or randomly-generated, and do not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- your Comments are not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your Comments do not contain intentionally false or misleading statements;
- your Comments are not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that You are another person or company.
miniZ reserves the right to monitor all comments and to immediately remove or suspend, without notice, any comment, account, or IP address which miniZ determines to be submitting spam or other potentially damaging or disruptive content to the Network, or can be considered inappropriate, abusive, offensive or causes breach of these Terms.
Links and third party content
The Website and all information, products and services available at the site are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express, implied, or statutory. miniZ disclaims all warranties, express, implied, or statutory, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
miniZ expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, punitive or other damages, or any loss of profits, revenues, opportunities, or reputation that may result directly or indirectly from the use of this Website and any material that is downloaded or obtained through the use of this site.
This includes, without limitation, any damage to computer systems, hardware or software, loss of data, or any other performance failures, any errors, omissions, bugs, viruses or other defects that result from, or are associated with the use of this site and any material that is downloaded or obtained through it.
Changes and Updates
miniZ may modify all or any part of these Terms from time to time and may not provide notice to You. Please revisit this page periodically to see any updates or changes to these Terms so You are aware of your current rights and responsibilities. Your continued use of the Website after changes to these Terms have been published constitutes your binding acceptance of the updated Terms. If at any time these Terms are no longer acceptable to You, You should immediately cease all use of this Website.
miniZ, or its authors does not promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date. miniZ reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue miniz.ch and/or any of its content at any time and without notice.