miniZ supports Equihash <125,4>, <144,5>, <144,5s>, <150,5>, <150,5,3>, <192,7>,<210,9>, and <96,5> mining:
Although miniZ was not tested on all available GPUs, it is expected to run on all Kepler, Maxwell, Pascal, and Turing architectures. If experiencing any trouble with any of these GPUs, do leave your comment here for support.
miniZ Equihash 144,5 and 96,5 requires almost 2GB memory to work, but because Windows driver always uses a lot of GPU memory, the 2GB GPUs may run slower on Windows than on Linux.
Similarly, Equihash 150,5 runs slower on Windows than on Linux for 3GB GPUs. On Windows, 150,5 is not suported for <3GB GPUs.
miniZ Equihash 192,7 requires 2.7GB memory to work. On Windows, 192,7 is not suported for <=3GB GPUs.
- NVIDIA 375.26 driver or later, for version compiled with cuda 8.0 (Linux).
- NVIDIA 376.51 driver or later, for version compiled with cuda 8.0 (Windows).
- NVIDIA 410.48 driver or later, for version compiled with cuda 10.0 (Linux).
- NVIDIA 411.31 driver or later, for version compiled with cuda 10.0 (Windows).
- NVIDIA 398.26 driver or later, for version compiled with cuda 9.2 (Windows). (From v1.0e to v1.0i++)
- NVIDIA 455.23 driver or later, for version compiled with cuda 11.1 (Linux).
- NVIDIA 456.38 driver or later, for version compiled with cuda 11.1 (Windows).
Reference: Table 1. CUDA Toolkit and Compatible Driver Versions
Operating Systems (x64)
- Linux distributions. Tested on Ubuntu: 16.04 LTS, 17.10, 18.04, ZhashOS R3, and Hive OS (see blog post for support).
- Windows. Tested on Windows 10.
Tested on the following pools:
- equipool.1ds.us (Equipool’s mining officially ended on October 27, 2020.)
- pool.raskul.com (BEAM)
- raptorpool.org: vdl , vdl2, xsg, zer, safe, zch, bze
- pool.btcprivate.org (Developer Pool)
If the pool you use is not listed above, leave your comment here and it will be added. Similarly, leave your comment if you are experiencing any trouble with connecting miniZ to any pool.
The following projects are known to work with miniZ:
- Hive OS
- Minerstat (msOS)
- Hash Auger
- Awesome Miner
- Latest Miner App
- Hashr8 OS
- SimpleMiningOS (SMOS)
- 2.0% of mining time
You can also use
--donate option to donate more mining time to miniZ miner project.
--donate=[n], adds n% to 2% fee.
Thank you for your donation! 🙂