A new miniZ version v1.9z3 is out with new options for core and memory clocks offset (Windows).
Fixed a few issues with KawPow mining. Also, fixed issues with AMDs stats output.
Please find miniZ version v1.9z3 @ Download page.
--memoffsetfor core/memory clocks offset. (Windows only)
- Fixed Ethash, on AMD’s, on Windows.
- Fixed AMD temperatures, on Windows.
- Fixed AMD fan display, on Linux.
--hideclocksoption to hide clocks from output.
- Added socks information to console/file mining log.
- Improved invalid/stale shares on progpow/ethash/octopus.
- Fixed issues with KawPow mining.(Ravencoin, Sato, KawKaw, Neoxa, Arielcoin…)
- Improved stability.
*** Thank you all for the feedback! ***
Remember to try
--oc1/--oc2/--ocX options for optimum performance. (NVIDIA only)
*** Download miniZ latest version here. ***
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is very important, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
We wish you a fast and friendly mining experience!