miniZ v1.8y3 is out!
A new miniZ version v1.8y3 is out with added support for Ethash mining locked GPUs (RTX 3060). You’ll also find improvements for 150,5 algorithm on RTC 30XX (Up to 8%).
Additionally, this version includes
--mt options to adjust memory timings on Linux! (read below)
Please find miniZ version v1.8y3 @ Download page.
- Added kernel for Ethash mining locked GPUs (RTX 3060 default mode 80).
Use 461.40 (Windows) or 460.39 (Linux) drivers for best performance, although any driver should work.
Let us know if there is interest on mining lock workarounds for other GPUs and algos (equihash should not be affected by this lock).
- Added dag verification on ETH.
- Improvements 150/5 for RTX 30XX GPUs, up to 8%.
--mtoptions to adjust memory timings on Linux. (read below)
- Added HTTP headers to json api.
- Fixed low hashrate on Windows 7 while mining ETH, on some GPUs.
- Added mining rentals, and other pools, to magic list.
- Minor bug fixes.
--mt options will only apply settings to Pascal devices (known to work well with GTX 1080, GTX 1080Ti), and will require super user permissions. Also, these are usually applied to ethash/progpow algos, however equihash algos may also benefit from them.
* If you are unsure about the timing values, use the
--mt-dump option first to get a hint. Lower values usually will give a better performance.
* Remember when using the
--mt option to always specify the timing pair, with the values separated by ‘.’ such as ‘16.5’.
* If you have multiple devices you can specify multiple values like this
--mt 16.5,0,16.5. The 0 means no timings should be applied.
* Warning: some values will be invalid for your GPU and may cause the driver/GPU to crash. In this case you will need to restart your rig/system/computer. Use with caution.
*** Thank you all for the feedback! ***
You can check Ethash performance here.
Remember to try
--oc1/--oc2/--ocX options for optimum performance.
*** Download miniZ version v1.8y3 here. ***
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is very important, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
We wish you a fast and friendly mining experience!