miniZ v1.6w2 is out!
Hi everyone, a new miniZ version v1.6w2 is out with major improvements in 192,7 algorithm – Ycash, Zero, Vidulum, Zclassic, SafeCoin…
Please find miniZ version v1.6w2 @ Download page.Changelog:
- 192,7 major improvements: ~2-11% depending on GPU. Turing GPUs, and 1050 Ti, have the largest improvements.
- Reduced invalid shares on 192,7.
- Added 2GB kernel for 192,7 (Linux/Windows7).
- Added 3GB kernel for 192,7 (Windows 10).
- Added 2GB kernel for 144,5s (beamhash3) (Windows7).
- Added experimental support for Ampere GPUs. (Use Cuda 11.1 version.)
*** Thank you all for the feedback! ***
For the Ampere architectures (RTX 30 series) you need to use Cuda 11.1 versions, and have installed:
- NVIDIA 455.23 driver or later, for version compiled with cuda 11.1 (Linux).
- NVIDIA 456.38 driver or later, for version compiled with cuda 11.1 (Windows).
Remember to try
--oc1/--oc2/--ocX options for optimum performance.
Download miniZ version v1.6w2 here.
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
We wish you a fast and friendly mining experience!