miniZ v1.6w is out!
Hi everyone, a new miniZ version v1.6w is out with major improvements in 150,5 algorithm – Grimm, Defis, Litecash.
Please find miniZ version v1.6w @ Download page.Changelog:
- 150,5 major improvements: 2-20%, depending on GPU. Turing GPUs have the largest improvements.
- Added ocX table to telemetry. Current mode shows in blue, the best mode in red.
- ocX best mode can be saved to configuration file. (See FAQ)
- In console, ocX log is more clearly shown.
- Added comand line options: ocXreset – reset stats when finishes ocX; ocXsamples increase/decrease samples in ocX search (default 300).
- You can already write for ex.
--mode1=5to select a mode to specific GPU (before you could not use ‘=’).
*** Thank you all for the feedback! ***
Download miniZ version v1.6w here.
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
We wish you a fast and friendly mining experience!