miniZ v1.6v4 is out!
a new miniZ version v1.6v4 is out with major structural improvements (miniZ is now <16MB!). Major speed improvements for BeamHashIII, and minor for other algos in some GPUs.
Please find miniZ version v1.6v4 @ Download page.
- Major structural software improvements. miniZ is now mini! (<16MB)
- Major speed improvements for 144,5s – BeamHashIII ($BEAM).
- Minor improvements for all other algos, for some GPUs.
- Fixed invalid shares on AION/F2Pool.
- Faster feedback on miniZ start.
- Improved command line usage.
- Added read/set kernel settings to miniZ API.
- Fixed some more stability issues that caused unusual random crashes.
***This was only possible with your feedback. Thank you! ***
Download miniZ version v1.6v4 here.
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
We wish you a fast and friendly mining experience!