miniZ v1.5u is out!
A new version miniZ v1.5u is out with major improvements for 144,5 – ZHash – and minor for 125,4 – ZelHash.
Download miniZ v1.5u here. As announced before, in this version we have stopped Cuda 8 support.
- 144,5 (BTG, XSG, BTCZ, BTH, BZE,…): major improvements for various GPUs. Up to 6.5% depending on GPU.
- 125,4 (ZEL): minor improvements. Up to 1% depending on GPU.
- Fixed connection latency issues.
--ocXoption for automatic tunning of the best kernel for your GPU and OC settings, for all algos.
--show-modeoption to show miniZ kernel that each GPU is using.
- Reduced memory utilization on 144,5 for all GPUs.
- Reduced memory usage on 3GB GPUs for 125,4, on Windows 10 (work still in progress).
- When adjusting your GPUs settings do not forget to check if your GPU supports oc1/oc2. If so it may boost your performance a little.
--oc1/oc2changed for some GPUs and/or algos in the new version.
You can also use an option for automatic tunning of the best kernel for your GPU and OC settings
--ocX, now available in all algorithms.
For updated information read the specific topic on FAQ page.
- On Download page you can find Cuda 10 version (Linux and Windows).
In this version we have stopped Cuda 8 support.
Update your miniZ version and get your GPUs mining… to the moon! 🙂
* It is advisable to always download from miniZ website, and to always verify the checksum. *
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
Finally, miniZ wishes you a fast and friendly mining experience!