miniZ v1.5t3 is out!
A new version miniZ v1.5t3 is out with great improvements for 125,4 – ZelHash – and 150,5,3 – BeamHashII – for ZEL and BEAM mining.
Download miniZ v1.5t3 here.
- 125,4 (ZEL): major improvements for various GPUs. Up to ~11%* (1660 Ti) and ~8%* (RTX 2070).
- 150,5,3 (BEAM): major improvements up to ~3-4%* for GTX 1660 Ti, RTX 2070. Minor for other GPUs.
- Better pool connection handling.
--ocXoption for automatic tunning of the best kernel for your GPU and OC settings. (At the moment for 125,4 and 150,5,3 only)
- Added @[email protected], @[email protected], @[email protected], @[email protected], and @[email protected] macros to log file name.
Write for ex.
--logfile @[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]in the command line.
- Improved stability.
* For stock settings. These may vary with OC settings. For example the RTX 2070 in ECOs improved >4% for Beam.
- When adjusting your GPUs settings do not forget to check if your GPU supports oc1/oc2. If so it may boost your performance a little.
--oc1/oc2changed for some GPUs and algos in the new version (125,4 and 150,5,3 only).
In this new release we added an option for automatic tunning of the best kernel for your GPU and OC settings
--ocXoption (At the moment for ZEL and Beam only)
For updated information read the specific topic on FAQ page.
- On Download page you can find Cuda 10 and Cuda 8 versions (Linux and Windows). For Turing architectures (16xx series and RTX) you need to use Cuda 10.0.
* We are considering to drop Cuda 8 support in future versions. *
Update your miniZ version and get your GPUs mining… to the moon! 🙂
* It is advisable to always download from miniZ website, and to always verify the checksum. *
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
Finally, miniZ wishes you a fast and friendly mining experience!