miniZ v1.5t2 is out!
A new version miniZ v1.5t2 is out with improvements for 150,5,3 – BeamHashII – for BEAM mining.
Major improvements for GTX 1660 Ti, 1080 Ti, and RTX GPUs (~2-4%). Up to ~6% for 1660 Ti, in some OC settings.
We have updated 150,5,3 performance tables (stock, eco, eco70, and max power oc) @ 150,5,3 algorithm performance page.
Download miniZ v1.5t2 here.
- Improvements for 150,5,3 algo (BEAM). Major (~2-4%) for GTX 1660 Ti, 1080 Ti, and RTX GPUs.
- If mining to wallet you can write
- When adjusting your GPUs settings do not forget to check if your GPU supports oc1/oc2. If so it may boost your performance a little.
--oc1/oc2changed for some GPUs and algos in the new version (150,5,3 only). For updated information read the specific topic on FAQ page.
- On Download page you can find Cuda 10 and Cuda 8 versions (Linux and Windows). For Turing architectures (16xx series and RTX) you need to use Cuda 10.0.
Update your miniZ version and get your GPUs mining… to the moon! 🙂
* It is advisable to always download from miniZ website, and to always verify the checksum. *
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
Finally, miniZ wishes you a fast and friendly mining experience!