miniZ v1.5t is out!
Thank you for your patience! A new version miniZ v1.5t is out!
miniZ improved its performance in all algos and GPUs, fixed multiple issues, added a few modifications to converge to some of your requests.
Download miniZ v1.5t here.
- Major improvements: 150,5 and 210,9. Up to 4% depending on algo and GPU.
Also for RTX 2070 (up to 8% on 192,7), 1660 Ti.
- Minor improvements in all other algos. Up to 2% depending on algo and GPU.
- Better support for GTX 1660 Ti and GTX 1070.
- Improved stability.
- Fixed telemetry on Chrome browser.
- Fixed CPU load when mining Beam on Windows.
- Cleaner program exit/termination.
--fee-timeto command line options. (see Usage page)
- Other fixes.
- When adjusting your GPUs settings do not forget to test it with
--oc1/oc2since it may boost your performance a little.
--oc1/oc2changed for some GPUs and algos in the new version. For updated information read the specific topic on FAQ page.
- On Download page you can find Cuda 10 and Cuda 8 versions (Linux and Windows). For Turing architectures (16xx series and RTX) you need to use Cuda 10.0 versions.
Update your miniZ version and get your GPUs mining… to the moon! 🙂
* It is advisable to always download from miniZ website, and to always verify the checksum. *
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
Finally, miniZ wishes you a fast and friendly mining experience!