miniZ v1.5s is out!
Thank you for staying with us! miniZ v1.5s is out!
miniZ improved its performance for three algorithms!!!
- 150,5,3 – BeamHash II
- 125,4 – ZelHash
- 144,5 – ZHash
Download miniZ v1.5s here.
- Speed improvement for ZelHash, BeamHash and ZHash. From 0.3% to 3% depending on algo and GPU.
- Kepler support was removed in this version, except for MinexCoin and Aion.
- Flush console output on every line.
- When adjusting your GPUs settings do not forget to test it with
--oc1/oc2since it may boost your performance a little.
--oc1/oc2changed for some GPUs and algos in the new version. For updated information read the specific topic on FAQ page.
- We removed support for Kepler GPUs, in this version. You can use older versions. Feel free to contact us if you need support on this.
- On Download page you can find Cuda 10 and Cuda 8 versions (Linux and Windows). If you have RTX GPUs then you need to use Cuda 10.0 versions.
Update your miniZ version and get your GPUs mining… to the moon! 🙂
* It is advisable to always download from miniZ website, and to always verify the checksum. *
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
Finally, miniZ wishes you a fast and friendly mining experience!