miniZ v1.5r is out!
Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us! miniZ v1.5r is out!
You can find miniZ v1.5r here. There are speed improvements for 210,9. Also, we have improved miniZ stability, and handling of some issues.
- Major performance improvement for 210,9, for all GPUs. Up to 7%, depending on GPU.
- Improved stability. (This was mostly affecting Beam mining)
- miniZ updates the hashrate when not mining. It drops to zero when mining stops.
- Better handling of “worker not autorized” error.
- Bug fixes.
On Download page you can find Cuda 10 and Cuda 8 versions (Linux and Windows).
If you have RTX GPUs then you need to use Cuda 10.0 versions.
* It is advisable to always download from miniZ website, and to always verify the checksum. *
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
Finally, miniZ wishes you a fast and friendly mining experience!