miniZ v1.5q2 is out!
Thank you for your precious feedback! miniZ v1.5q2 is out!
You can find new miniZ v1.5q2 here.
v1.5q2 in brief:
- Fixed support ZEL mining on 3GB GPU, on Windows 10.
- (Hopefully!) Fixed slow start for some GPUs/rigs.
- Fixed failover pools.
- Fixed –pers=auto for 150,5,3.
- Improved performance for 192,7 (GTX 1660 GPUs).
- Adjusted oc modes for 125,4. Major improvements for 1080Ti (>7%).
- Adjusted oc modes for 150,5,3 with improvements.
- Improvements for 144,5, for RTX cards.
- Further attempts to support ZEL mining on 3GB GPU, on Windows 10.
- Fixed support for 144,5 for 1050 2GB, on Windows 10.
- Fixed slow start for some GPUs/rigs.
--csvoption for log stats in csv format.
- Added busID to
- Fixed issue connection to sparkpool.
- Fixed invalid shares on flypool.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Check performances here. Or performances page for each algorithm.
On Download page you can find Cuda 10 and Cuda 8 versions (Linux and Windows).
If you have RTX GPUs then you need to use Cuda 10.0 versions.
* It is advisable to always download from miniZ website, and to always verify the checksum. *
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
Finally, miniZ wishes you a fast and friendly mining experience!