miniZ v1.3n3 is out!
Big thanks for you amazing patience and cooperation!
We have fixed a few major issues. Nevertheless, we will keep working on further improvements!
We made available new files for both Windows and Linux.
You can find the miniZ v1.3n3 on our website https://miniz.ch/download/
* Improved high CPU load. (We keep testing)
* Fixed “offline” worker issue.
* Fixed problems with sparkpool
* Modified –localtime, added the possibility to show both local time and running time. (Ex. –localtime 11) Usage
* Other minor fixes.
For those who use Hive OS check here
On Download page you can find Cuda 10 and Cuda 8 versions (Linux and Windows).
If you have RTX GPUs then you need to use Cuda 10.0 versions. However, for other GPUs performance may depend on the driver you have installed. So, you need to test and see which performs best.
* It is advisable to always download from miniZ website, and to always verify the checksum. *
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
Finally, miniZ wishes you a fast and friendly mining experience!