miniZ v1.0j is out!
in the first place, we would like to thank everyone for all your support and feedback!
There is a new miniZ version v1.0j with improved efficiencies!
* Speed improvement up to ~4%, depending on GPU.
* Current/average power added to console and log/output file.
* Current/average total power added to console and log/output file.
* Added accepted share efficiency per GPU, expressed as a percentage (Accepted Shares/Total Shares * 100)
--shares-detail option to show accepted/rejected shares per GPU, instead of accepted share efficiency.
--log-delay option to define the time to wait (in seconds) before starting periodic writes to the log/output file.
--log-period option to define the time interval (in seconds) between periodic writes to the log/output file.
--f11 option for small tuning. (see Usage page)
* Windows Cuda 10.0 version (excluded Cuda 9.2).
* Bug fixes.
Like the previous version, we added support for RTX 20xx GPUs. If you happen to try miniZ on these GPUs, give us feedback so that we can keep improving the miner.
Use Cuda 10.0 versions with the RTX GPUs. Other GPUs should perform better with Cuda 8.0 versions.
Hive OS support @ https://miniz.ch/2018/11/29/hive-os-support/
- GTX 1050 2GB ~18-19 Sol/s
- GTX 1050 Ti 4GB ~20-21 Sol/s
- GTX 1060 3GB ~34-38 Sol/s
- GTX 1070 Ti 8GB ~63-72 Sol/s
- GTX 1080 8GB ~64-72 Sol/s
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB ≥85 Sol/s (stock settings)
*Performance based on miniZ‘s tested GPUs. Hence, if your GPU model is not mentioned here we’d love to have your feedback! 🙂
Download miniZ miner v1.0j here!
*** It is advisable to always download from miniZ website, and always verify the checksum. ***
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below, for general questions and feedback.
Additionally, miniZ created a few posts to help and guide specific problems you may experience while running/starting miniZ miner, or other requests or information you may want to share:
- In case you’re having trouble running/starting miniZ miner, comment here.
- If you want report a problem with a specific GPU/architecture, comment here.
- Do you wish to exchange and/or compare information with others, such as OC settings or Sol/s? Comment here.
- Also, to report any trouble connecting to a specific pool, comment here.
Your first comment needs to pass a spam check, so please be patient if you don’t see it online immediately.
Finally, miniZ wishes you a fast and friendly mining experience!