Supported pools

The following pools are supported (updated)

If the pool you use is not listed above, or if you are experiencing any trouble with a pool, please leave your comment bellow.

miniZ will try to update this information and help you having the best mining experience.

Recent Posts

Categories

Comments

1. joginvik says:

some troubles with pool mine-…-euro.equipool.1ds.us

ping too big (170 ms and higher) with miniz or red * in miner

at the same time in other miners – ping 40-50 ping and all good

but overall miniz is more stable

• miniZ says:

Hi joginvik, thank you for your feedback.

The red star may be related to the personalization string, maybe it was not entered correctly.
      Can you specify which coin are you mining? And, if possible the command line you entered?

Regarding the latency when the miner starts you see a higher latency time because of communication handshake. Also, the average time window was too big. This will be corrected in the next version.
      Cheers

• joginvik says:

about red* – it was my fault – was writen –pers snZelProof insted of –pers ZelProof

about ping – good – This will be corrected in the next version.

maybe it will be good to show some stats like in phoenixminer

• miniZ says:

Hi joginvik, what stats would you like to see?
          In the console, miniZ already shows detailed information per rig: submitted shares (accepted and invalid), instant speed (3min average) and long run speed (3h average); and detailed information per GPU: temperature and fan speed; share information, iterations/second, instant speed (3min) and long run speed (3h), power consumption, core and memory clocks, and efficiency.
          Telemetry adds some stats too, to both rig and each GPU.
          Maybe we can add something more, already for the next version, if you specify what you pretend.
          Cheers

2. ed says:

Hi,

are you looking at supporting nicehash?

• miniZ says:

Hi ed,
      you can use miniZ on NiceHash:
      1. From here https://www.nicehash.com/sell click ‘GPU or CPU‘, or ‘Rig farm‘.
      2. In ‘Select closest location‘ select Zhash. Then ‘Generate stratum‘.
      You get instructions to set the stratum+tcp address, username (your Bitcoin address) and password.
      3. Example usage: miniZ.exe --url YourBitcoinAddress.RigID@zhash.eu.nicehash.com:3369 --pass x --pers auto --gpu-line
      4. Follow your miner by entering your BTC address @ https://www.nicehash.com/miner

Hope that this helps.
      Cheers

3. Woris says:

Hi,Team
    I can use your updated version v1.h to mine in Suprnova without problem but cannot use your
    v1.0i+ version because you pre filled the 2miners
    .on address inside the exe. And I can not delete or amend inside.
    Could you issue a new version without any specified mining pool as v.1h.
    Thanks.

• miniZ says:

Hi Woris,
      we tested the version in various mining pools and there was no problem running the miner with them.
      Could you post here your command line?
      Thanks.
      Cheers

4. Matthew Wagner says:

Hello miniZ,

Love the miner, hoping you can shed some light.

I have recently started running a full node Bitcoin Gold BTG and want to mine with my two rigs directly to it.

I have opened port 8338 on my router and the node is successfully synced up and running smoothly. I have the ip address to where the server is located but having trouble connecting and mining.

Check it out at https://status.bitcoingold.org/nodes.php?country=US – Just scroll down till you see the location in “Florence” and the carrier is Charter Communications.

I have attempted to connect directly with the ip but I am not having any luck. Here is a copy of the .sh file I am running, btw, I am running Ubuntu 18.04 linux distro:

./miniZ –url Ge31GZvBuMje6zhiKu6dNQaBbGPg9sTd4b.Duke@97.94.224.113:8338 –cd 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I know this is a bit unusual but I would really appreciate any advice or help you have to offer.

Thank You!

5. Matthew Wagner says:

Just as a follow up to my last message sent just less than an hour ago:

here is the published live address information for the full node BTG I am running. I attached a link to my last message but thought I would follow with the actual information.

97.94.224.113:8338
    97-94-224-113.dhcp.lncy.or.charter.com
    Since 1 day ago /Bitcoin Gold:0.15.2/ (70016)
    NODE_NETWORK, NODE_BLOOM, NODE_WITNESS (13) 570361
    Florence
    America/Los_Angeles Charter Communications
    AS20115

• miniZ says:

Hi Matthew,
      thanks for the message. Unfortunately, miniZ can only mine to a mining pool.
      It would require many modifications to make it possible to mine directly to a node.
      We are sorry about this.
      Cheers

6. Dark Oopa says:

Hello,
    I tried to use miniZ on miningrigrentals.com with –pers auto but the problem is it doesn’t change the pers on the fly.

For example, I’m mining BTG from mmr to miningpoolhub and everything works. I get rented by someone mining other thing than BTG, the pool just receive invalid shares. If I restart the miner, it start to work. Then, the rental finish, so the rig goes back to mining pool hub on BTG and again, only invalid shares until I restart the miner.

So the miner is able to mine different coins without any change in the config, but it doesn’t change on the fly, it needs to be restarted so it can’t be used with mining rig rental :/

is there a solution? I use the 1.2l.

thanks

• Dark Oopa says:

equihash 144,5 algo

• miniZ says:

Hi Dark Oopa,

we were checking and miningpoolhub does not support auto (when you specify --pers auto).
      If you mine to a pool that supports auto, then it should work. Let us know if you try this, just to be sure.
      At the moment this is the only workaround we can suggest, but we will address this issue and try to fix it for the next version (should be out next week).

Thanks for the feedback. Quite relevant!
      Cheers

7. Brian997 says:

Running on pool minermore with no problem

8. Chris says:

https://beam.leafpool.com/ is not listed. They have a embedded link to your software on their site

• miniZ says:

Hi Chris,
      Thanks. Beam instructions (FAQ page) listed leafpool (and other Beam pools). However, this post was not updated.
      It is listed now on post too 🙂
      Cheers