miniZ v1.0d is out!
thank you all for your support and feedback.
There is a new miniZ version v1.0d.
* Major speed improvement. Up to 12%, depending on GPU.
* The temperature limit in the gauge meter was changed (telemetry).
* More accurate power consumption and Sol/W output.
- GTX 1050 2GB ~15-16 Sol/s
- GTX 1050Ti 4GB ~17-18 Sol/s
- GTX 1060 3GB ~27-30 Sol/s
- GTX 1070Ti 8GB ~47-54 Sol/s
- GTX 1080 8GB ~49-55 Sol/s
*Performance based on miniZ‘s tested GPUs. Hence, if your GPU model is not mentioned here we’d love to have your feedback! 🙂
Download miniZ miner v1.0d here!
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below, for general questions and feedback.
Additionally, miniZ created a few posts to help and guide specific problems you may experience while running/starting miniZ miner, or other requests or information you may want to share:
- In case you’re having trouble running/starting miniZ miner, comment here.
- If you want report a problem with a specific GPU/architecture, comment here.
- Do you wish to exchange and/or compare information with others, such as OC settings or Sol/s? Comment here.
- Also, to report any trouble connecting to a specific pool, comment here.
Your first comment needs to pass a spam check, so please be patient if you don’t see it online immediately.
Finally, miniZ wishes you a fast and friendly mining experience!