miniZ v1.0c is out!
thank you all for your support and feedback.
There is a new miniZ miner version v1.0c:
* Major speed improvement. Up to 20%, depending on GPU.
* Better support for 1070 Ti 8GB.
* More stable mining for 2GB GPUs.
* Requires minimum 1.9GB. For example, in Linux you can run miniZ and Xorg with the same GPU.
- GTX 1050 2GB ~14-15 Sol/s
- GTX 1050Ti 4GB ~16-17 Sol/s
- GTX 1060 3GB ~24-27 Sol/s
- GTX 1070Ti 8GB ~45-51 Sol/s
- GTX 1080 8GB ~45-51 Sol/s
*Performance based on miniZ‘s tested GPUs. Hence, if your GPU model is not mentioned here we’d love to have your feedback! 🙂
Happy miniZ mining!
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below, for general questions and feedback.
Additionally, miniZ created a few posts to help and guide specific problems you may experience while running/starting miniZ miner, or other requests or information you may want to share:
- In case you’re having trouble running/starting miniZ miner, comment here.
- If you want report a problem with a specific GPU/architecture, comment here.
- Do you wish to exchange and/or compare information with others, such as OC settings or Sol/s? Comment here.
- Also, to report any trouble connecting to a specific pool, comment here.
Your first comment needs to pass a spam check, so please be patient if you don’t see it online immediately.
Finally, miniZ wishes you a fast and friendly mining experience!