miniZ v1.0b is out!
there is new miniZ miner version v1.0b
* Yes! There is a Windows version available! 🙂
* minor speed improvement
* Corrected minor bugs (–cuda-devices is working now, …)
* Added support for Kepler GPUs
Happy miniZ mining!
- GTX 1050 2GB ~13-14 Sol/s
- GTX 1050Ti 4GB ~14-15 Sol/s
- GTX 1060 3GB ~23-25 Sol/s
- GTX 1080 ~37-39 Sol/s
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below, for general questions and feedback.
Additionally, miniZ created a few posts to help and guide specific problems you may experience while running/starting miniZ miner, or other requests or information you may want to share:
- In case you’re having trouble running/starting miniZ miner, comment here.
- If you want report a problem with a specific GPU/architecture, comment here.
- Do you wish to exchange and/or compare information with others, such as OC settings or Sol/s? Comment here.
- Also, to report any trouble connecting to a specific pool, comment here.
Your first comment needs to pass a spam check, so please be patient if you don’t see it online immediately.
Wishes of a fast and friendly mining experience!