miniZ is a fast and friendly Equihash miner
- Supports mining all Equihash <144,5> (Zhash) cryptocurrencies (BTG, BTCZ, XSG, BCRM…).
- Requires minimum 2GB GPU’s. Ex. GTX 1050 2GB.
- Supports most mining pools.
- miniZ works on Linux and Windows.
- Cool console output and telemetry monitoring.
- Developer fee is set to 2%.
For a detailed description of features read here.
Every announcement on new optimized versions/releases will be posted on miniZ Blog page.
Furthermore, miniZ team will strive to give you support and feedback. For general feedback, you can leave your comments and questions in the comment box of the respective release/version post. Currently, this one.
Additionally, miniZ created a few posts to help and guide specific problems you may experience while running/starting miniZ miner, or other requests or information you may want to share:
- In case you’re having trouble running/starting miniZ miner, comment here.
- If you want report a problem with a specific GPU/architecture, comment here.
- Do you wish to exchange and/or compare information with others, such as OC settings or Sol/s? Comment here.
- Also, to report any trouble connecting to a specific pool, comment here.
Your first comment needs to pass a spam check, so please be patient if you don’t see it online immediately.
Follow miniZ a fast and friendly Equihash miner on twitter
Wishes of a fast and friendly mining experience!